With over 50 years experience of working with the healthcare, Berendsen has the depth of experience and expertise to handle all your hospital linen requirements. With a wide range of products, and services tailored to your needs, you can rely on Berendsen to get on with the collection, cleaning and delivery of your linen to the wards while you concentrate on what matters most – patient care.
The Berendsen process
Working with us could not be simpler...
Once your contract terms and start date with us have been agreed, we purchase the linen. You will then receive your first delivery on the agreed date. Your soiled linen will then be collected and your service will be maintained within our service cycle.
We also offer...
- We have a continued supply of linen for our Collections and Packages.
- Our linen is sourced specifically to maintain its quality and comfort, whilst ensuring longevity.
Quality and compliance
- All our healthcare linen sites meet the EN14065 standard on bio-contamination control in processed textiles. Which means that we're fully compliant with the Department of Health's CFPP 01-04 policy and guidance on the decontamination of linen for health and social care. In practical terms, this means that the facilities, procedures and processes we use are all designed to ensure that the linen we deliver to our customers is fully decontaminated.
Business continuity planning
- We are the only linen company who can provide full business continuity with two separate accredited linen plants.We provide peace of mind that your service will always continue.
- We are accredited to EN14001 environmental standard.
- We have invested more than €2million in energy saving measures.
- We have reduced our carbon footprint by over 5%. That's equivalent to the carbon emissions of 5,000 households.
- We have cut our water usage by over 60%.
Investment and innovation
- At Berendsen we are committed to delivering excellence. To deliver that excellence we have to invest and innovate.
- We invest in new plant, equipment and training.
- We innovate in both systems and processes, and are continually reviewing new technology to explore how it can enhance our service.