Visit our Facebook page to learn more about our business and services.
Careers at Berendsen
Developing people is central to our continued success.
As leaders in the European textile service industry, we offer exciting opportunities throughout all our countries of operation. We invest in training and development to provide our people the opportunity to flourish and develop their careers.
As a FTSE 250 business with over 15,000 employees, you'll have the chance to work with a diverse team across Europe.
Our offices and plants offer a range of opportunities for career development.
We care about reducing our impact on the environment and operating as a responsible business.
Investment in people
We invest in our people through dedicated training and development programmes.
- We have laundries and offices throughout all of our operating countries.
- We recognise talent and commitment and reward it accordingly.
- We have developed the Berendsen Academy as our in-house corporate university.
- We regularly conduct training of managers to put in place the right building blocks of leadership skills and competency.
- We aim to provide competitive fair rates of employee pay and benefits in every country where we operate.
- The Berendsen Management Trainee Scheme is a two-year traineeship aimed at addressing complex organisational issues in functional areas.
Our business lines
Our new structure, announced last year, is built around our customers’ requirements in the Workwear, Facilities, Healthcare and Hospitality markets.